For all practical purposes, the terms “we,” “us,” “our,” “S.H.I.N.E. Global Ministry,” “S.H.I.N.E. Educational Institute,” and “Company” shall refer to S.H.I.N.E. Global, Inc. and the directors, employees, independent contractors, and volunteers associated therewith. The terms “user,” “users,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, clients, and any other users of the site (“User” or “Users”).
COMMITMENT TO THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our Users, clients, and others with whom we do business. We will not unnecessarily share any personally identifiable information with anyone for any reason without your explicit consent and will keep it confidential, except as required by law. Consent may be expressed in writing or implied, and in some cases, it may be provided verbally, electronically, or through an authorized representative, provided such representative has the appropriate written authorization to do so. You may withdraw your consent to the further use of your personal information at any time, subject to any legal or contractual restrictions, and upon reasonable notice to us. Upon request, we will explain to the individual any implications of withdrawing consent.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
INFORMATION THAT IS COLLECTED
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, enroll in a course or program, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, schedule a consultation, make a payment, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Sites. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, date of birth, credit card or bank details, and other information.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
We may use personal information that you provide to us to:
- Improve client and customer service–The information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- Personalize user experience–We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- Improve our Site–We may use the feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- Process payments–We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide the service related to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- Run a promotion, contest, survey, or other Site feature–To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- Send periodic emails–We may use the email address to send Users information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, and/or other emails. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We have appropriate security measures and safeguards in place to protect your personal information in accordance with the sensitivity of the information. We have company-wide policies and procedures in place to protect against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification, regardless of the format in which the information is held. We ensure all our employees and business partners are aware of the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of your financial and personal health information, and we will exercise appropriate care in the disposal and/or destruction of personal health information to prevent unauthorized parties from gaining access to the information. Unfortunately, because of the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee the security of personal information even with all of our data security measures in place. By using our Sites, you acknowledge and agree that we make no such guarantee, and that you use our Sites at your own risk. We will inform you as soon as we reasonably can if there is any unauthorized access to your personal information.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. Your information will never be given to unrelated third parties. You have the ability to unsubscribe from all e-mails by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
HOW TO CONTACT US
S.H.I.N.E. Global, Inc.